Sportzify is back with an India Sports Carnival initiative this July - Hyderabad’s biggest Sports & Fitness Fiesta, where Kids, Men and Women come out to play their favourite sports.
Hyderabad Sports Carnival 2018 - 5 Different Sports | 1 Marathon (Beat The Heat) | Several Categories | 2 Weekends | Big Prizes in every category & An experience of a lifetime.
Men’s Indoor Cricket Championship - HSC18 for working professionals.
It is a Mix Corporate Tournament. Employees of same company or different companies can team up to make one team.
The complete tournament is being conceptualised, planned and organised Sportzify.
- Date & Day: 4th & 5th Aug | Saturday & Sunday| 9AM to 5PM
- Venue: BSporty
- Categories: 6 a side + 2 extras Knockout tournament (Mix Corporate)
- Rs 2700 per Team (Mix Corporate tournament)
- Winner: Rs 8,000 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
- Runner Up: Rs 6,000 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
- One corporate can have multiple teams from one company.
- It is a knockout tournament played with green Wilson/Cosco Tennis Ball
- Number of players playing on the field will be 6.
- You can have max 2 extra players in your squad.
- Extra players can only be used during a match for fielding incase umpire allows. It is completely dependent on the umpire.
- 6 overs per innings.
- A max of 2 overs can be done by one bowler.
- You can use at max 4 bowlers to complete your quota of 6 overs.
- Last man standing batsman is not allowed.
- 4 and 6 are there in only straight boundary.
- No runs in leg bye or bye.
- LBW is not there for this tournament.
- Extras are only in case of Wide Ball, No-ball.
- Free hit is only in case of overstepping.
- Only run up bowling or full arm bowling will be allowed. No stand or throw bowling is allowed.
- You can have max of 2 players on the boundary line.
- If the bowler is throwing the ball with a jerk then the umpire will take action upon it by giving just 2 warnings. The 3rd obstruction by the umpire leads to disqualification of that bowler from that match. Another bowler will continue that particular over.
- Wicketkeeper is a must to have.
- Caught behind the wicket or stumping is out.
- Runs are there throughout the ground.
- If the ball touches the side nets then it will be considered as one run.
- If the player catches the ball after it hits the nets on top or side then it won't be considered out.
- If the player touches the side net and catches the ball then it won't be considered as out.
- Only 1 bouncer is allowed per over.
- Incase of a draw we will have a super over.
- Umpires decision will be considered as final decision. Under no circumstances players will argue with the umpires otherwise the team will be disqualified without any refund of entry fees.
- First day we will have only first round of matches where every team will play their first match only.
- Second day will see all the other matches of the tournament. Quarterfinals,SemiFinals and Finals.
- While registering you have to enter the Team name, Name, Email and Phone number.
- Fixture and match timings will be sent to your registered email id and uploaded on this website by 2nd August by 5PM.
- You will receive a mail from our end to get the complete team details by 1st July, 3PM.
- Send the details of team players name max by 2nd August, 5PM.
- You can change your team before you have played your first match. Once you have played your first match you cannot change your squad.
- Kindly report 20 mins before the match timings.
- Anyone reporting after 10 mins of their match timings will be disqualified without refund of entry fees.
- If you are registering for more than one team then make sure you give the details of both the teams along with your name and mail-id.
- Under any misconduct, the organiser and the match official hold the right to disqualify any team or player for misconduct. There will be no refund of entry fees in this case.
- All players are informed to wear shoes.
- There will be no refund of the entry fees under any circumstances.
- Cash prize will be handled in the form of cheque.